Register Now for the Portable Sanitation Technician Certfication Examination
- The portable sanitation technician certification examination can be taken at any of our in-person workshops.
- Register and pay online for the Portable Sanitation Test (use the button below. The fee is $100.00)
- Once you have registered and paid, you will be sent a confirmation email with an attached Adobe Acrobat file that contains the Portable Sanitation Technician Certification Training Module. This a study guide that contains all the information necessary to pass the certification exam. There is no in-person training class. Exam candidates are expected to study the Training Module on their own.
- Contact Doug Ebelherr at 815-761-3842 to arrange a test date and location. You will arrive at 9:45 am at the location you chose to take the exam.
- The exam will be given from 10:00 -11:00 am.
- After completing the exam, the test will be graded and those who pass the test will be issued a certificate stating so.
- The certificate should be submitted to the Illinois Department of Public Health along with the Portable Sanitation Technician license application to receive your Portable Sanitation Technician Certification from IDPH.
If you have any question, please contact Doug Ebelherr at
phone: 815-761-3842 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After you pass the Portable Sanitation Technician test and receive a Certificate from Contractor Training Store, fill out the following application and attach a COPY of the Certificate and a check for $50 and send the 3 items to IDPH to receive your Portable Sanitation Technician Certification.